Ever wondered how your club can go about running an Annual General Meeting (AGM)? Or how they could better retain participants or put together the clubs’ vision for the future?
We’ve put together some handy how-to videos on a plethora of subjects that can assist in running your local footy club.
See all titles and links below:
- – Annual General Meetings
- – Club Appointed Umpires
- – Club Culture
- – Becoming a Club President
- – Club Budgets
- – Facebook Basics
- – Finding Club Sponsorship
- – How to be a GREAT Ground Manager
- – Mission Statements
- – Guide to Player Recruitment
- – Guide to Player Retention
- – How to Retain your Sponsors
- – SWOT Analysis
- – Your Club vision
- – A Guide to Volunteer Retention
- – Becoming a Club Secretary
If you would like any other how-to videos to be created, suggestions can be sent to Leah Fitzgerald at email@example.com.