DO YOU LOVE WORKING WITH KIDS?
ARE YOU ENTHUSIASTIC, ENERGETIC AND PROFESSIONAL?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITHIN THE ENTERTAINMENT AND SPORT INDUSTRY?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET PAID WHILE GAINING VALUABLE WORK EXPERIENCE?
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
The AFL Development Team plays an integral part of reaching our goal here at the AFL, which is to enhance and grow the game across all states and all levels – from grassroots to elite.
Members of the AFL Development Team, facilitate programs and competitions to introduce Aussie Rules to new audiences. A Development Officer is responsible for facilitating sessions in a fun, inclusive and safe way at schools, community clubs and local competitions.
You don’t need to have played Aussie Rules or be a footy expert to join the team, but you do need to be enthusiastic, a good communicator and able to engage a group.
These are casual roles and hours vary depending on program scheduling.
If you are interested in becoming a Development Officer, let us know by clicking APPLY NOW.
WHAT WE NEED:
- The ability to work flexible hours
- Your own transport & valid driver’s licence
- Working with Children Check (NSW) or Working With Vulnerable People Check (ACT)
- Meet requirements to work in Australia
- Ability to obtain a First Aid Certificate
- Ability to show evidence of vaccination against COVID-19 virus
MEET THE TEAM
Meet Brittany and Josh – Bachelor of Education students
Meet Lucy – an Exercise Science student
Meet Andy – a retired teacher
Meet Flavio – an international student