AFL NSW/ACT’s Multicultural and Indigenous Programs offer financial assistance to young people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CaLD) and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) backgrounds to get involved in Australian football, where the cost of participating is prohibitive.
To be eligible, the following applies:
- Players must be Multicultural or Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- Players must be aged between 5-18 years
- Players must be registered in Club Football (NSW/ACT)
- Players must be financially disadvantaged
- Subsidy application forms plus letters of support must be submitted by a Club Representative
- Subsidy application forms must be submitted by August 1, 2021
- The AFL NSW/ACT will accept a maximum of 5 applications from each club
Player Subsidy applications open on May 17, 2021 and closes on the August 1, 2021.
For more information on the Player Subsidy please Click Here
To apply for the Player Subsidy please Click Here
If you would prefer to print the Player Subsidy application form please Click Here
For further enquiries please email email@example.com