TOYOTA AFL National Volunteer Awards OPEN
The AFL is delighted to open the annual TOYOTA AFL National Volunteer Awards and calls on community football clubs and leagues to nominate a valued member of your local footy community.
Volunteers are the heart and soul of Community Football and now is the time to nominate an individual for special recognition.
Nine categories are available to win State/Territory and National recognition – with great prizes on offer for winners too.
- – TOYOTA AFL Community Volunteer
- – NAB AFL Auskick Volunteer
- – AFL Disability Inclusion Ambassador
- – AFL Diversity National Ambassador
- – AFL Senior Community Coach
- – AFL Junior Community Coach
- – AFL Primary School Teacher
- – AFL Secondary School Teacher
- – AFL National Community Umpiring Service
Tell us a bit about a volunteer that provides outstanding service to a community club, league or school including a short (200 words or less) rationale why they are deserving of State/Territory and potentially National recognition. You can start and save the nomination process as you go.
- – $200 e-gift voucher for all State / Territory winners
- – The 9 national winners also receive an AFL Grand Final experience
- – The 2022 TOYOTA AFL National Community Volunteer of the Year will also win a TOYOTA Hilux valued at approx. $69,000
- – Full details of all prizes with a total value of $107,000 are available within the T&Cs
Nominations close on Sunday, July 31, 2022.