The Pre-season Education Roadshow is delivered to League and Club administrators across NSW and ACT.
A mandatory session will be delivered during the Education Roadshow and will include information about programs and initiatives that are relevant to Club members.
Such topics include:
- Active Kids Vouchers
- Concussion Management
- Marsh Sport Insurance
- National and State Policies update
- AFL NSW/ACT Branding Guidelines
- 2020 Preferred/Approved Suppliers
- Community Football Education Program
- 2020 Volunteer of the Year Recognition Program
- Multicultural and Diversity Information
- Inclusion Information
Additionally, each League also has the option to receive face to face education covering up to 3 ‘electives’ depending on the relative needs of the Clubs. The electives will be designed by the department experts and will be delivered subject to availability.
Elective topics include (but not limited to):
- Volunteer Recruitment and Retention (workshop format)
- Grant Writing
- Improving Match-Day Environment
- Club Marketing
- Developing an Inclusive Club
- Improving Club Culture
- Female Football
- Disciplinary and Tribunals
To find out when the Pre-season Education Roadshow is happening in your league, please contact your League Administrator.