The Player Points System seeks to address concerns with respect to competitive balance and the sustainability of community football clubs and leagues.
The general philosophy behind the Community Club Sustainability Program is based on the following four objectives in the best interests of Community Football:
- Assisting the equalization of competitions
- Improving the sustainability of Community Clubs
- Promoting player loyalty and junior development
- Supporting the role volunteers undertake in managing their clubs by
- Capping the need to fundraise money for player payments
- Providing a more competitive environment on field, that encourages more volunteers to support at club level
- Providing resources and education
To view the current Player Points System Policies, please our website page, Policies, Rules and Regulations.